Monday, January 11, 2010

January so far...

Not a bad start of the year so far. Although things can change in the blink of an eye, as of today, things are good. Shawn started working on January 4th at a factory in Wright City, not his ideal job but is income right now. He works third shift with Nathan and likes the hours so far.

I have fallen into an adventure of Photography! I love it and its a great feeling when people ask me to do their family or children's pictures becuase they love MY work! I have decided to start J. Graeler Photography and I am currently working on the website, packages, prices, etc. I will post when it is all complete!

Charlie (our dog) has been limping a lot the last few days and we are not exactly sure what is going on. At some points its better then others. If he does not improve in a few days then its vet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment